Re: [vjet-dev] Addind external library and autocompletion

The VJET plugin does not support interpreting arbitrary _javascript_ code/libs.

The VJET plugin uses type-libraries that describe the type-information.  In this case there would need to be an OpenLayers type lib that described that library.

While general autocompletion and inspection could be performed, the VJET solution does deep/detailed typing based on metadata from the typelib.

     MrP