Re: [vjet-dev] "Invalid identifier" errors in Problems View for some TagLib Projects

Thanks, Justin.

So, if I understood you properly, currently these errors are expected at  least.

Just want to note that these issues are not in my code (I'm talking on your vary latest words about the way "how you access properties") - these issues are reported on the code in TypeLib projects. So, may be their code could be fixed somehow? Of course, a user should take care of these things in his (her) own code, but I'm talking not about a user's code - I'm talking about the TypeLibraries themself.

My +1 for possibility to lower the severity for these errors in case of "literal fields with a dash" and similar issues.

Thanks in advance,
Victor Rubezhny
Exadel, Inc.