[vjet-dev] "Invalid identifier" errors in Problems View for some TagLib Projects

Hi guys!

Does anybody can see the same problems in TypeLib projects I can see:

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
"Invalid identifier: "bottom"" Element.js /ExtCoreTL/src/com/sencha/extcore line 49 VJET Problem

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
"Invalid identifier: "background-attachment"" DojoAuxiliary.js /DojoTL/src/org/dojotoolkit line 67 VJET Problem

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
"Invalid identifier: base" SwfObject.js /SWFObjectTL/src/com/google/swfobject2 line 95 VJET Problem

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
"Invalid identifier: class" SwfObject.js /SWFObjectTL/src/com/google/swfobject2 line 82 VJET Problem

Is this a known issue or something new?

Don't remember is this something new or not (or may be I have misconfigured something?), but as for now, when I'm getting the TypeLib projects from git (git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/vjet/org.eclipse.vjet.typelibs.git) and adding these projects to my VJET Project, I see these errors in Problem View (as well as in the according editor).

Thanks in advance,
Victor Rubezhny
Exadel, Inc.

PS: Eclipse Kepler 4.3R + VJET nightly build

Back to the top