[vjet-dev] [idea] type libraries from .ts files

While types in vjo.js are a requirement for type library / anvil development. It may be possible to also leverage the type metadata to create a type library or at least to create a starter vjo.js file.

I found some references to some type script [1] files where jquery was being described [2]. The VJET metamodel could be programmed to understand these type script files.

I started comparing type script to vjo.js types[3]. This is not complete. There are a list of TODOs at the end of the document.

It appears that they have a typescript model ast file which can parse the type script file and we can leverage that for getting the meta. [4].

Back to the top