Re: [vjet-dev] Intested in joining Eclipse for GSoC 2013

Hi Catalin,

Just checking following up. Are you still interested in this project?

Thanks,

Justin

On Feb 25, 2013, at 11:39 AM, Justin Early <earlyster@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Catalin,

Great to hear from you. Welcome!

We are in the process of updating our nodejs support, but we have some support today. Related to bug

We will need help with testing this.

Today's nodejs support I recommend that you try out...

Here is a quick view of the support:

The type library we have is located here: (currently based on 0.4 version of nodejs)

The purpose of this proposal is to create a complete NodeJS IDE with Eclipse to provide the best code assist, searching and validation that developers who are used to a static typing environment