[virgo-dev] Next Hangout

Dear all,

I would like to propose a hangout to discuss the fact that I intend to release a new version of the Virgo tools with support for recent Eclipse versions, dropping support for older releases.

I propose this Thursday at 21.00 CET or next Monday same time.
If this times or dates don't work for you please propose alternatives, pretty much every day is good for me, because I live in Italy and as you know I don't have much of a social life these days :-)

As always, the meeting is of course open also to Virgo users. If anyone wants to join just drop a message to the mailing list.

See you soon.
Giamma.

Back to the top