[virgo-dev] having web resource alias issue with upgrade to virgo 3.7.2

Hi there,

We are trying to migrate our application from Virgo 3.6.4 to 3.72, and having a problem to make the web resource aliases working.

Here is how we define the alias in the web bundle/META-INF/context.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Context>

   <Resources className="org.apache.catalina.webresources.StandardRoot">

       <PreResources base="m:// virgo//mcstatic//config//" className="org.apache.catalina.webresources.DirResourceSet" webAppMount="/config" />

   </Resources>

</Context>

We get “HTTP Status 404 – Not Found” page

I have tried the same context.xml file in a web application in the plain vanilla tomcat 8.5.16 server, the alias works fine. Do you have any suggestion to work over the alias problem?

Thanks,

Steven

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it immediately.

Back to the top