Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo - Parallel startup of Plans

Hi GianMaria,

thank you very much for your quick reply! I am afraid we cannot do that, since we need to dynamically add and remove the plans. We are using a Maven job on a Jenkins server for building our software. During the development, we repeatedly need to re-build and re-deploy our bundles and plans, which roughly means:
* Build the bundles on Jenkins
* Remove the old bundles/plans from the Virgo - wait until it is undeployed
* Add the new bundles/plan to the Virgo

I would assume if we had one or more "master plans", we could not dynamically add or remove random plans?

Cheers,
Stefan