Re: [virgo-dev] Hangout-Agenda 7th of June 2017

Sorry, got the wrong link in my last mail.
Here is the correct link: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=RT&list_id=16418497&product=Virgo&query_format=advanced&target_milestone=3.7.1.RELEASE

On 06/08/2017 02:36 PM, dmarthaler@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Aleksandar

Regarding plans for 3.7.1.RELEASE you can look at the Bugs which will be addressed: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?list_id=16417457&regetlastlist=16417457
We try our best to get 3.7.1.RELEASE out of the door until end of June.

Next Hangout is scheduled to be on the 28th of June 9:30pm CEST.

Regards,
Dani