Re: [virgo-dev] Bug 501337 for version 3.7.0.M4

Hi,

I updated the jsp version as part of the GW update to 3.0.0.RC3

Regards,
Violeta

Hi guys, I would like to know If we can add the fix for the issue 501337 in the next release. In addition, I would like to solve this issue and promote it but I don't know how to.

I cloned code from Git and built with gradle. I intend focus on VTS but I can help with other issues, however, due to amount of projects into code base I have no idea where I can start some debugging, could you give some hint?

Thanks,

Junior Sousa