Re: [virgo-dev] Hangout 14.12.2016

Dear Violeta

Thank you very much for the heads-up, we will discuss in the Hangout who will assist you in updating Virgo 3.7. In my opinion it would make sense that Florian will help you. Have you already worked with the new Gradle build or not? Or do you already now on which topics you need assistance?

Regards,
Dani

On 12/12/2016 08:28 AM, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
Hi All,

> Dear All
>
> Here is the Agenda proposal for our upcoming Hangout this Week on the 14th of December at 9:00pm (CET):
>
> Updating Virgo Wiki for Contributors regarding Git branching model
>
> Virgo Tools status update Plan-Project-Wizard
>
> Virgo Tools documentation publishing
>
> Bundlor version 1.1.3.M01 on Maven Central and Virgo Download page
>
> Update legal notes in virgo-build repo
>
> Reactivation of Snaps Project (thanks to Stefan Zugal for his contribution with Bug 357814)
>
> Help for Bug 500758 is required
>
> Upgrade Spring dependency from 4.2.4 to 4.3.4
>
> Status of Gemini Web 3.0.0

I will not be able to participate as I will attend another event at that time.
Here is the status for Gemini Web 3.0.0:
- I intend to update Tomcat to 8.5.9 (CQ created)
- Then most probably in January prepare the release.
- Meanwhile I can update the Virgo 3.7 to the current RC2 so that I can try to find issues earlier
 and before the actual release. (If somebody is able to help with this task I will appreciate it
 cause I'm doing all this in my free time)

Regards,
Violeta