Re: [virgo-dev] Hangout 14.12.2016

Hi All,

> Dear All
>
> Here is the Agenda proposal for our upcoming Hangout this Week on the 14th of December at 9:00pm (CET):
>
> Updating Virgo Wiki for Contributors regarding Git branching model
>
> Virgo Tools status update Plan-Project-Wizard
>
> Virgo Tools documentation publishing
>
> Bundlor version 1.1.3.M01 on Maven Central and Virgo Download page
>
> Update legal notes in virgo-build repo
>
> Reactivation of Snaps Project (thanks to Stefan Zugal for his contribution with Bug 357814)
>
> Help for Bug 500758 is required
>
> Upgrade Spring dependency from 4.2.4 to 4.3.4
>
> Status of Gemini Web 3.0.0

I will not be able to participate as I will attend another event at that time.
Here is the status for Gemini Web 3.0.0:
- I intend to update Tomcat to 8.5.9 (CQ created)
- Then most probably in January prepare the release.
- Meanwhile I can update the Virgo 3.7 to the current RC2 so that I can try to find issues earlier
 and before the actual release. (If somebody is able to help with this task I will appreciate it
 cause I'm doing all this in my free time)

Regards,
Violeta