Re: [virgo-dev] Cleaning the git repository for Virgo website

+1

That would be great!

On Nov 22, 2016, at 1:57 PM, Giamma <gm.romanato@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

+1

Il Mar 22 Nov 2016, 12:52 Violeta Georgieva <milesg78@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto:
Hi,

Should I cleanup the website?

Regards,
Violeta

> Dear Violeta,
>
> I am not sure I understand exactly what you are referring to.
> Are you proposing to delete folders for obsolete docs from the git repository?

Yes exactly.

> If so, and if there are archives (where?),

we have such archives for every version that we release.

> then I am favorable, after all I don't think anyone is using Virgo < 3.5 these days.

I agree

> But since you are talking about documentation, I would like to ask your advice for another problem.
> The Virgo Tools documentation, which I updated in the Virgo documentation git repository is not published to the Web Site,

I cannot see your commit with tooling docs?

before we used to upload it here

and the reference is described here

Regards,
Violeta