Re: [virgo-dev] Proposals for consistent coding style across the codebase

Ok, thanks for your reply.
I will update the wiki page accordingly.

On 11/04/2016 09:07 AM, Florian Waibel wrote:
Hi Dani,

I think we should adopt the proposals Giamma made and document them on the Commiters Wiki Page [1].
What is your opinion?

+1

Would you prefer to talk about this in our next Hangout before making any decision?

No, I’m fine with it after what we discussed at Ludwigsburg.