Re: [virgo-dev] Excluded test projects

Is the replacement with PaxExam for executing integration tests complete?

No. I started to create some basic tests for the util project, only.

Anyway, I would like to use the old approach for now to get Snaps working asap and move to PaxExam later as I already started to work on [1]. Hope that is fine with you?

+1

Would it be possible to have a short hangout tomorrow or on Friday in which we can talk about the PaxExam approach for the Virgo Project?

Just drop me a personal note o we can find a time slot.

Back to the top