[virgo-dev] Virgo Snap Support

Hi everybody,

I have read that the development of Snaps is currently not planned to be continued. Since we are using Snaps and are very happy with this feature, we would like to help. Daniel Marthaler has already given me some information on how to contribute (see: https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=1081569&goto=1746197&#msg_1746197).

Could you please give me some pointers on how to set up a workspace in Eclipse for working on the Snaps?

Cheers,
Stefan

Back to the top