Florian and I will attend the hangout tonight. If you can make it as well that would be great.
Anyway, if your can't make it pls let me know when you will arrive in Stuttgard on the 24th?
Hi Fluffi, Dani,
it's most likely (60% probability I would say) that tonight I won't be able to join the hangout.
I will know for sure at about 19.00-19.30. If you can wait till that time for my final confirmation, we could tentatively keep the current schedule and reschedule at the last moment in case I cannot make it. If you rather prefer to reschedule immediately and don't have to worry, I am also fine with that.
Ok, so let's try for tomorrow as planned, I'll let you know tomorrow morning if I can make it or not.