Gesendet: Dienstag, 09. Februar 2016 um 09:27 Uhr
Von: Giamma <gm.romanato@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "Virgo Project" <virgo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [virgo-dev] Status of Virgo 3.7 support in Virgo Tools
Hi Dani,

a migration action is in my TODO list, it's just lower priority than other items.
I still have to:
  • sort out the installation issue on Mars
  • bump the version number in master. By the way, we should decide the new version number. I think we are currently at 1.1,  so it should probably be 1.2.
  • update user documentation
  • merge everything into master once you guys confirm me that the java7 support branch is working properly
  • add the migration action
  • evaluate the possibility of converting the kernel-tools project into an Eclipse plug-in for inclusion in the IDE feature. Do you know whether the Virgo Runtime uses kernel-tools or is it only used by the IDE?
GianMaria.