I have been slowly working on PDE support for Virgo Tools.
Here is a quick update of what I did so far. The code is still on my workstation in a git-flow branch named after https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=329198
Â I'll push it to the server in the near future after a bit more testing.
- I created a new bundle and integrated my PDE2Virgo builder and nature code
- I added an extra page with a checkbox and a table to the wizard used for creating a Virgo Runtime. The checkboxÂ allows the user to select whether he/she wants a PDE Target Platform to be setup for that Virgo Runtime.
- If checked, the system reads the repository properties file (reusing PropertiesRepositoryConfigurationReader) and displays the repository directories in the table. (This implies a new dependency toward a Virgo runtime bundle, I hope this is not a problem)
- When finish is pressed, a PDE target platform is created and enabled. It is named after the Virgo Runtime name.
- If the user added/remove directories in the directories table within the wizard page, the changes will optionally be applied to the repository properties file as well (with some limitations).