Re: [virgo-dev] [SpamSentinel] Virgo Tooling with Eclipse Mars RC3

Unfortunately it does not work for me.

I downloaded MARS RC3 and installed the virgo tools snapshot.

The installation completes successfully but then the tooling doesn't work: I started with an empty workspace, created a server instance and a new bundle project but I could not add the bundle project to the server instance because the tools complained that "there are no resources that can be added or removed from the server".

I also had to install Java 8 because the tools are compiled for Java 8.
I am on Ubuntu 14.04 64bit.

I get this entries the error log (
ccccccccccccccccc is the project name)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.resources 4 2 2015-06-18 11:39:59.485
!MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.core.resources".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.internal.deployables.J2EEDeployableFactory.resourceChanged(J2EEDeployableFactory.java:297)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager$1.run(NotificationManager.java:299)
    at org.eclipse.core.runtime.SafeRunner.run(SafeRunner.java:42)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.notify(NotificationManager.java:289)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.events.NotificationManager.handleEvent(NotificationManager.java:265)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.broadcastEvent(Workspace.java:368)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.broadcastPreDeleteEvent(Resource.java:1884)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Resource.delete(Resource.java:766)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Project.delete(Project.java:323)
    at org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.resource.DeleteResourceChange.perform(DeleteResourceChange.java:160)
    at org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.CompositeChange.perform(CompositeChange.java:278)
    at org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.CompositeChange.perform(CompositeChange.java:278)
    at org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.PerformChangeOperation$1.run(PerformChangeOperation.java:258)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2241)
    at org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.PerformChangeOperation.executeChange(PerformChangeOperation.java:306)
    at org.eclipse.ltk.internal.ui.refactoring.UIPerformChangeOperation.executeChange(UIPerformChangeOperation.java:92)
    at org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring.PerformChangeOperation.run(PerformChangeOperation.java:218)
    at org.eclipse.core.internal.resources.Workspace.run(Workspace.java:2241)
    at org.eclipse.ltk.internal.ui.refactoring.WorkbenchRunnableAdapter.run(WorkbenchRunnableAdapter.java:87)
    at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:119)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.virgo.ide.bundlor.core 1 0 2015-06-18 11:41:23.387
!MESSAGE Bundlor property substitution is skipping over file template.properties for project ccccccccccccccccc because it could not be found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.virgo.ide.bundlor.core 1 0 2015-06-18 11:41:23.389
!MESSAGE Bundlor property substitution is skipping over file build.properties for project ccccccccccccccccc because it could not be found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.virgo.ide.jdt.core 1 0 2015-06-18 11:41:26.333
!MESSAGE Updating classpath of: ccccccccccccccccc. Queue size: 0

!ENTRY org.eclipse.virgo.ide.bundlor.core 1 0 2015-06-18 11:41:27.362
!MESSAGE Bundlor property substitution is skipping over file template.properties for project ccccccccccccccccc because it could not be found.

!ENTRY org.eclipse.virgo.ide.bundlor.core 1 0 2015-06-18 11:41:27.362
!MESSAGE Bundlor property substitution is skipping over file build.properties for project ccccccccccccccccc because it could not be found.

GianMaria.