Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo 3.6.3

Hi Violetta,

that’s great news. Thanks for taking care of the Tomcat update.

Some time ago I created some Hudson build jobs[1] for the 3.6.x branch on our HIPP build instance.
Do you want me to create a virgo.web.3.6.snapshot job, too?

I would like to release a new Virgo version with updated Gemini Web to 2.2.3 with Tomcat 7.0.53.

If you want to include something to Virgo 3.6.3 please reply here.

I’d like to include the fix Bug 424872 - Improve scalability of StandardBundleInstallArtifact [2]
and the small feature Bug 426389 - Provide ability to configure HotDeploy sleep time[ 3].

Regards,
  florian