Re: [virgo-dev] Web Sockets/3.5.1

Hi Jonathan,

AFAIK Web Sockets are available from Apache Tomcat 7.0.27 onwards. The latest Virgo release 3.5.0 runs on 7.0.26.
The latest plan in mind is to have Web Sockets directly in the 3.6.0 release which is scheduled for September 30th and will include Apache Tomcat 7.0.29. 3.5.1 will come out only in case there are critical bugs or security patches, so we consider it as a tentative release for now. This also means the Juno SR1 content won't include anything new. We'll probably update for SR2.
The latest release information is usually kept on the bottom of our about page, but last time I checked it was broken - I've notified the Eclipse web master.

Best Regards,
Bobby