[virgo-dev] Web Sockets/3.5.1

Hi,

We are working on a project for which we have interest in Web Sockets. From these two links (http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/m/890659/, http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/virgo-dev/msg01311.html), I gathered that Web Sockets will be available in 3.5.1, which is tentatively due on the Juno SR1 release train (i.e. Mid-August to Mid-September). Is this information still up to date, and accurate? Do you have a more precise date projection at this time?

Regards,

Jonathan Pullano

Jonathan Pullano

Software Engineer