[virgo-dev] Admin Console

Hi all,

The new admin console will not be ready in time for 3.5.0 and so we've taken the decision to defer it to a future release.

There are a number of reasons. It has taken much longer than expected to migrate from MooTools to JQuery and there is still quite a bit of work remaining to smooth out the new graphical part of the interface. We would like it to "bed in" for a while and get some user feedback before releasing it.

I will have a demo at the F2F meeting and we can discuss it there.

Christopher Frost - VMware
Virgo from EclipseRT

Back to the top