Re: [virgo-dev] EBR repository.zip location

Hi Leo

Yes, the EBR index is out of date. I'm seeing if there is someone in SpringSource who remembers how to update it and can do so. (Remember the EBR is still in beta and is officially unsupported.)

(Also, I gather that a snapshot of the index was taken and copied into the dm Server tools. It would have been better to have the tools refer to the index remotely, preferably through a standard interface such as the upcoming OSGI OBR standard. But the EBR is pretty static these days. Spring 3.1.x releases should be published there and certain bundles required by Virgo, but other than that very little will change. I am still investigating a community-based alternative to the EBR, but that is very slow in coming...)

Regards,
Glyn