[virgo-dev] Where to find tomcat bundles

Hi all,

I followed the tutorial[1] on running a servlet container within a OSGi environment. It uses jetty as the servlet container. I want to use tomcat as my servlet container.

saw that virgo server uses a bundled tomcat instance. I could not find the bundle source in the virgo git location [2].

where i can find the sources + documentation for the OSGified embedded tomcat ?
What is the bundle that does the extra bit of work, (registering the bridgeservlet or like ) that is not available in pure tomcat.

code pointers are greatly appreciated.

[1] http://eclipse.org/equinox/server/http_in_equinox.php
[2] http://git.eclipse.org/c/virgo

thanks, in advance,