[virgo-dev] Fwd: OSGi DevCon 2012 - Call For Papers Deadline Approaching

I would encourage committers and users to submit talks for EclipseCon. Experience in using Virgo is particularly valuable to talk about. Plus the more of us turn up at EclipseCon, the more fun the BoFs etc will be.

Regards,
Glyn

Begin forwarded message:

The OSGi DevCon 2012 Call For Papers deadline is only 1 month away – yep that’s right it closes on Nov 11th, 2011.

Thanks to those who have already made submissions, but we know there are more of you just itching to get your submissions in! So please don’t delay get them in as soon as you can, rather than the day before, as it certainly helps us plan and ensure the high quality of the conference.

We are looking for:
-          experience papers,
-          tutorials,
-          theory papers,
-          tool demos,
-          frameworks,
-          cool ideas,
-          suggestions for improvements,
-          and anything else you can think of!

Thanks to you all, OSGi adoption is growing - we had more coverage than ever before at JavaOne last week.  So with your help we look forward to offering a compelling program at OSGI DevCon 2012 to continue this trend.

You can find details on how to submit a proposal at http://www.osgi.org/DevCon2012/Home. If you have any questions you can reach us at osgidevcon2012@xxxxxxxx.

OSGi DevCon Committee
Peter Kriens
Mike Francis