From: "Glyn Normington" <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Virgo Project" <virgo-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 2:46:53 AM
Subject: [virgo-dev] OSGi Subsystems in Virgo

I have raised some Eclipse bugzillas to cover support for subsystems
in Virgo (and Libra tooling). If you are interested, please follow
this link:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;short_desc=%5Bsubsystems%5D;short_desc_type=allwordssubstr

The volume of work is daunting, so if you know anyone who fancies
lending a hand, send them my way…

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top