Re: [virgo-dev] bug 307737

Both the startup and shutdown have been implemented for Windows. I have attached a zip archive that contains the modified dmk.bat and the four config files that require modification in each instance. The instance name I used for testing is 'instance_test' which should be created in KERNEL_HOME, the normal config folder needs to be copied into instance_test and the modified files dropped in.

I would very much appreciated if someone who works regularly on the Win platform would test this. I use OS X so my windows skills are limited and rusty. I used a VMware partition running Win XP Service Pack 2 to develop the code, so a spin on a more up to date windows is in order.

Thanks,
Joel