[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] org.eclipse.virgo.web.properties duplicated
- From: "Kapukaranov, Borislav" <borislav.kapukaranov@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:44:24 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcxZA300sN3z4qWtTguW7EtTKHnQFQAAoqYw
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] org.eclipse.virgo.web.properties duplicated
Confusing indeed :) I would guess it is a direct result of the introduction of the two ConfigAdmins - one for each region, because of the new shell.
And instead of transferring the web configuration from the kernel CA in the user's as it's done with the user configuration probably it was easier to just add the web configuration file in ext.
In any case having it deployed with the tomcat plan sounds more consistent to me :)
But note if that's the case then most likely only changing the properties file in repository/ext will result in a true modification of the properties, haven't tried that though.
From: virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dmitry Sklyut
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2011 6:21 PM
To: Virgo Project
Subject: [virgo-dev] org.eclipse.virgo.web.properties duplicated
Is there a reason that org.eclipse.virgo.web.properties is duplicated in config and repository/ext in RC2?
A bit confusing :)
virgo-dev mailing list