[virgo-dev] virgo3 RC2 (jetty) and eclipse

I've tried to start the jetty version of virgo 3 RC2 from within eclipse and it seems that the server starts but the http connector isn't active IE I can't access the virgo server through http. If I start the server outside eclipse ie by means of the start script it works fine. I suspect the runtime configuration is not correct for jetty since I noticed differences in java vm args.

I noticed the wst server adapter indicates virgo web server 2.1. Is this adapter able to manage a virgo 3 with jetty as container?

com.springsource.server.ide.runtime.core_2.7.0.201108080800-CI-R507-B672

Back to the top