Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo

Hi Joel

Great to hear from you!

The tooling would be a great place to concentrate as there are very few committers with IDE development skills.

Actually, I built a first milestone of bundlor yesterday - check the download pages.

Martin Lippert has gotten the Virgo IDE tooling (contributed from STS) going nicely and the tooling tab on the Virgo wiki explains how to set it up.

Regards,
Glyn

On 14 Jun 2011, at 10:20, Joel Rosi-Schwartz wrote:

> Hi Glyn,
>
> No I have not disappeared from the face of the Earth :-)
>
> I have cut out a slice of time this week to get started on Virgo. I have been pondering the last couple of weeks exactly what/where I would like to focus on. If it is agreeable to you, I would like to put my efforts into the tooling. Specifically, I would like to pick up the Bundlor issues to start. After I have cut my eye-teeth on that, I will branch out to the other STS related tooling.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Cheers,
> Joel

Back to the top