Re: [virgo-dev] chaining Virgo's OsgiBundleContextRefreshedEvent to Sprign's ContextRefreshedEvent

Hi Ming Qin

I'm not sure of the detailed behaviour on Spring context refresh, so you will have to test this out.

You should probably post such questions to the Virgo forum as many more people will see your question there and someone may have an answer.

If you post on Virgo forum, I suggest you explain what you are trying to achieve in addition to the rather low level description below, as there may be other approaches.

Regards,
Glyn