[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] User region and scoped plan
- From: "Kapukaranov, Borislav" <borislav.kapukaranov@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:16:26 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcwFzL37k4df7/BYRBCIARvioJg8hwAgLliQ
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] User region and scoped plan
A scoped plan can be deployed either at the start of Virgo(as initial artifact) or later as part of an application in pickup.
The user region's bundles cannot see/import/ anything that resides in the scope but the bundles inside the scope can see and import stuff that is available from the user region.
From: virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pascal Rapicault
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 8:50 PM
To: Virgo Project
Subject: [virgo-dev] User region and scoped plan
When a scoped plan is deployed into a user region?
- Can the bundles from the user region see the bundles deployed from the scoped plan?
- Can the bundles deployed from the scoped plan see the bundles from the user region?
virgo-dev mailing list