Re: [virgo-dev] p2 & Virgo

I'm in transit and then at an OSGi F2F for 3 days, so I'll just make two comments for now.

Firstly, you can deploy various kinds of artifacts using the Virgo deployer: bundles, configurations, factory configurations, plans, PARS, and user defined artifacts (although I don't know of anyone doing that in the wild). Let's not get too focussed on the bundle case.

Secondly, our users have hit deployment failures due to uses constraints so the "quasi" function needs to be retained or there will be a serious regression.

Regards,
Glyn