[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[virgo-dev] Building without Gemini permissions
- From: Chris Frost <frostc@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 15:51:36 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AcvtmrFRdVa/3wokRfS5ieB3HlvuPA==
- Thread-topic: Building without Gemini permissions
I've done some work to improve this although the underlying problems remains. Gemini.Web still depends on some Virgo code from util, osgi, test and teststubs.
You can now run releasolor with a 'product-type' of 'virgo' to do a release of just Virgo and skip over Gemini.Web. I've added an extra example to the wiki showing this.
I've also improved the ivy files in a few places to ensure that any Gemini.Web deps that are lagging behind the release will be overridden with versions from the release.
Have a look at the wiki and of course ask questions when we get to the next release run.