Re: [virgo-dev] Gemini Blueprint vs Spring DM

Hi,

Gemini Blueprint support will come in Virgo 3.0.

For now it can be considered that Virgo doesn’t not support Gemini Blueprint or at least supports it with many limitations.

We are hoping to introduce better Gemini Blueprint support for the next Virgo milestone.

When that happens virgo-dev will surely be updated with the new status.

As for your question of the difference between the two – Gemini Blueprint is currently compatible with Spring DM 2.0 as basically GB spawned from it.

If you need to use something similar to GB, Virgo currently uses Spring DM 1.2.1 so until Blueprint support is provided properly you can use it.

Best Regards

Borislav