[virgo-dev] Bug status

There are an increasing number of defect bugs in the backlog, so I would ask everyone in their (sprint) planning to consider taking on a bug and trying to progress it. Sometimes the first step is simply to clarify what the problem is or recreate it, and these are valuable steps even if you don't have the time or skills to provide a fix so long as you document your findings in the bug.

I have imported all the defect (non-tooling) bugs into Acunote and put them at the top of the backlog for anyone whose doing sprint planning.

So we can track progress, there are currently 26 non-enhancement, non-tooling bugs against Virgo and Gemini Web, 3 of which have assignees.

Thanks!

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top