Re: [virgo-dev] Problems deploying equinox.common

Hi Peter,

I've tried addind equinox.common in pickup and removing it afterward and this caused "java.lang.RuntimeException: bundle stopped". Seems like Virgo is having problems with this bundle, so I raised bug 333174

As a workaround you can try to start the bundle manually (via web console or equinox shell).

Regards,
Hristo Iliev