Re: [virgo-dev] Framework hooks progress

That test failure appears to have been due to a configuration problem in some earlier tests. One test (DeployerLogMessageTests) fails because I have not yet implemented a service registry find hook (probably an early task for next week's sprint) to provide the necessary isolation between services in one region and bundles consuming those services in the other region.

Then when I package and run the kernel, it fails resolving the contents of the plan referred to by the initialArtifacts user region property. This is odd as the InitialArtifactDeployer uses the deployer service which works successfully in the deployer tests. More debugging required.

While we are feeling jolly, this reminds me of the old chestnut:

Real Programmers' programs never work right the first time. But if you throw them on the machine they can be patched into working order in "only a few" 30-hour debugging sessions.

I think that's what you call test driven development. ;-)

Regards,
Glyn