Re: [virgo-dev] Confusing attribute "deployer.systemArtifacts"

More or less. It's certainly old and should be deleted.

Regards,
Glyn

On 10 Dec 2010, at 19:33, Dmitry Sklyut wrote:

Hi All,

I noticed "deployer.systemArtifacts" attribute in some tests configuration in org.eclipse.virgo.kernel.properties.
I really can't find usage of that property anywhere.   Is this property has been replaced with initialArtifacts in org.eclipse.virgo.kernel.userregion?

Regards,
Dmitry