[virgo-dev] New bugzilla "runtime" component

When raising a bug against the runtime code it is annoying to have to select component "unknown", so I have created an over-arching "runtime" component to cover all the runtime code.

If we want to add more specific components, we can use dot qualified names, e.g. runtime.kernel. However I think we should only add such specific components if they will make sense to "ordinary" users of Virgo.

Regards,
Glyn

Back to the top