Re: [virgo-dev] Restlet & virgo

Hi,

This sounds interesting. I just want to give you a heads up that work to integrate Jetty and Virgo is well under way and a build is already going although not publishing anywhere yet. If you want to try running on the bleeding edge your welcome to try. We already have decent Tomcat in OSGi support via the Gemini Web project. Are you using Jetty to provide an OSGi web container, sounds like your already OSGified.

Chris.