[virgo-dev] Restlet & virgo

Greetings all,

I'm working on a project to better integrate Restlet with OSGi to provide dynamic RESTful web services in an OSGi environment.  I have the basics working with an embedded Jetty web container, so I thought I'd bring up the project to the virgo team.  The project is hosted here: http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/restlet-integration-with-equinox/ if anyone is interested in trying it out.  Two related projects will be available soon that will make this work even more interesting:  integrating EMF with Restlet, and integrating EMF with MongoDB.  Combining this technology with virgo might make for a compelling server story.

Bryan

Back to the top