Re: [virgo-dev] Security in Virgo

Hi Ric

You can get STS working with the Virgo kernel simply by editing the file that STS complains about when you try to point it at a Virgo kernel rather than a Virgo web server. The error pop up tells you what the file needs to contain, although I forget the details. (I can reproduce the precise steps if this isn't straightforward for you.)

Looking at bug 330897, the simple solution is to run a HTTP Service on the kernel, but your requirement is a little different with some integration with WABs required. Please could you change the title of the bug and add comments as necessary to make your requirement clearer for people reading the bug for the first time.

Regards,
Glyn

On 25 Nov 2010, at 09:19, Ric Klaren wrote:

> Disadvantage is that afaik the kernel
> does not work with STS.

Back to the top