Re: [virgo-dev] SNAPS examples.

Hi,

That's great, I'd certainly like to have a look and play with it. I think a good sample app needs to be created. I have also been working on one that I need to move over but it dosn't have any code, its all just web stuff.

The way to proceed is to raise a bugzilla on Virgo and then attach your code. Please also make a comment in the issue saying it's all your work and you have permission to donate etc... We can take it from there.

Thanks,
Chris.