Re: [virgo-dev] Virgo Snaps Question

Within a snap you have to scope your app context to a dispatcher servlet. Move your context config to the servlet init params and it should work.

Can you also raise a bugzilla issue?  I think snaps can be made smarter in regards to the Root web application  context handling within a snap. Not sure how to implement that properly. Might need a change in spring mvc code. Root web app context key is a static final in spring mvc.

Regards
Dmitry

Sent from my iPhone