[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] Building documentation
- From: "Iliev, Hristo" <hristo.iliev@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:39:01 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Actb63yX8WncuMvNQMyV7zx1Y6TbLgACqI2w
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] Building documentation
Added bug 326156
From: virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:virgo-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glyn Normington
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 4:22 PM
To: Virgo Project
Subject: Re: [virgo-dev] Building documentation
It's a bug. These days the default should probably be doc-html (*).
Would you kindly raise a bugzilla?
* We don't build PDF docs since the FOP renderer tends to hang during termination, which is highly inconvenient when doing a release or ripple. There does not appear to be a fix for the FOP problem and the lack of any reasonable diagnostics has put us off pursuing it with the Apache FOP developers.
On 24 Sep 2010, at 12:43, Iliev, Hristo wrote:
Using just "ant" for building documentation results in:
Target "build-doc" does not exist in the project "build-documentation".
I noticed that build-doc is the default target, but actually there's no such target name in the build.xml. Am I doing something wrong, or this is a bug?
virgo-dev mailing list