[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [virgo-dev] Any plans to create tags for releases going forward in git?
- From: Glyn Normington <gnormington@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 03:46:04 -0700
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: ActWVYb9XCn4TkvsSjeOKXLYS8EBSQ==
- Thread-topic: [virgo-dev] Any plans to create tags for releases going forward in git?
We tagged the milestones and you probably just need to issue:
git fetch origin --tags
to see them.
On 16 Sep 2010, at 19:20, Dmitry Sklyut wrote:
> I wonder if this is something that was missed or just a cultural thing with git.
> Why no tags for milestones? Is this something that should be done?
> Just wondering.