Re: [virgo-dev] How to build virgo behind proxy ?

Hi Olivier

Please could you describe in detail what you did to get this working as I'm sure others will benefit from the information.

Also we face possibly the same issue on the new Eclipse CI server, so the detail would save us committers some time too.

Thanks,
Glyn